IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME
Want to make significant changes in your life and withdraw energy from the current system?
Most people feel that something is going terribly wrong in our world, in our current system! The majority submit to the fate of not being able to do anything to make changes!
This belief is wrong!
You can do a lot and you have to do something! Many are silent out of convenience, according to the motto "let the others do something". Others are certainly trapped in the rat race, to busy to even think about change, they are too busy with fighting to survive. Is that really the meaning of life?
Others are silent out of ignorance or fear.
But stress, silence or ignorance can never be the solution.
Tens of thousands of people do no longer remain silent and have shed their fears. And we're getting more every day. You don't have to be brave, just have the courage and be willing to do something!
Implement the steps below and act.
Because to change IS YOUR POWER.
Here are 20 Steps to take power away from the current system:
1) Let us not be incited against our fellow human beings. The self-proclaimed elite wants to start chaos, civil unrest and even war, especially in Europe. If possible, let us make personal contact with refugees and people in need and help them emotionally and materially, so that we become friends and not enemies! This is the ONLY and effective way that we are thwarting these goals. It's up to us not to go along with this!
2) Let's think about exactly what we are buying and stop consuming pointlessly. Let us buy only the essentials like good food, clothing, useful technology. Remember, ”less is more", "quality instead of quantity". Trade your belongings and barter, repair when things are broken! Don’t support cheap labour. Don’t buy more of cheap stuff, do you really need it? Get away from plastic, the planet is drowning in plastic!
3) Don't take out any loans and insurances, always get your money immediately out of your bank accounts! Don’t use credit cards, use debit cards, if at all, which is unfortunately necessary. As long it is possible, use cash, it’s still a form of individual freedom. Perhaps you’re keen to learn more about crypto currencies, the new peer to peer, decentralised exchange of value, no banks needed.
4) Boycott mainstream media and especially the websites of the system’s media, because it is obvious that these propaganda media machines lie to us on ALL levels. Educate yourself over the internet and question EVERYTHING what politics and economy is telling you! One of my personal mottos is also that if something is been advertised, don’t buy it, it’s poison, on all levels.
5) Mindfully make people aware about the propaganda lies of politics and media and encourage people to question falsified history and the lies of evolution. Don’t try to convince people , don’t let yourself be drawn into senseless arguments, everyone has to do their own due diligence!
6) When it comes to elections you need to ask yourself if you still want to give your consent to the corrupt political marionettes. We have no democracy, the system is favouring corporations, share holder profits above morality, profits at all cost and it is bleeding the people dry, only to make a few scrupleless and greedy families richer and richer. It’s all about power and control.
7) Boycott all sporting events. Bread and games are only to distract us from the essentials and to numb our sensitivity.
8) Join serious information groups. Link with like minded people, locally and globally.
9) Have the courage and strength to enlighten your family and friends. Do something concrete, even if it is a little uncomfortable not to nourish this inhuman NWO system any more.
10) Spend more time with your loved ones and in nature. Be there for each other, hug each other, help each other.
11) Be sure to turn on mobile phones, PCs and WiFi modem only when you really need them. Switching off more often during the day and especially at night, because our consciousness and behaviour as well as our health are manipulated by these techniques.
12) Don't let yourself be talked into all kind of diseases and tests - get smart on the internet and ALWAYS look for alternatives, especially to chemo, radiation and medication! Let’s be honest, what has cut, burn and poison to do with real healing? There are many effective natural ways to support the body’s self healing. I will be happy to provide you with more detailed information.
13) Beware of fluoride in salt, toothpaste, bottled mineral water and the sweetener aspartame (nutra-sweet). Both can damage your brain and nerves irrevocably! Also avoid iodised products.
14) Boycott fast food chains and large food corporations. Eat regional and natural produce, eat less or no meat, avoid drinking cow's milk, it’s for baby cows. We have been brainwashed into believing that milk is good for us, yet more and more evidence is telling the opposite. Grow vegetables on your balcony or garden. Also avoid soy, it’s mostly genetically modified.
15) Eliminate toxins from processed food, chemtrails etc, and detoxify your body. You can drink wheatgrass juice, Clorella or Spirulina algae, borax, bentonite or MMS. There are many possibilities. Ask us about Nutrigenomics, we found a nutritional drink mix which is helping to switch on the body’s own ability to produce primary antioxidants and detox enzymes on a gene level.
16) Take a good mineral supplement, best naturally derived from volcanic grounds. Also take a balanced combination of calcium and magnesium and sodium and potassium. These four elements harmonise together, avoid taking them separately.
17) Regularly eat nutrient rich superfoods such as chia seeds, goji berries, wheatgrass juice, quinoa, amaranth, cinnamon, coconut, turmeric etc. Unfortunately many foods no longer have some of the nutrients they did 50 years ago, therefore a natural and organic supplement is recommended. But stay away from the artificially manufactured pills and potions you get from the supermarket or chemist.
18) If you can, use a good air ioniser in your home, car and your workplace. Ask us for recommendations. Good air needs to have a sufficient amount of negatively charged air ions to stay healthy. Going for walks on the beach or in the forrest does help as well.
19) Drink plenty of good, filtered water every day. Trust your gut feeling about how much water you need, everyone has different needs. Use a good filter that takes out all the nasty chemicals including fluoride.
20) Be sure to filter your tap water, tap water is not drinking water, unlike what you think. Many drug residues, pesticides and metals such as lead and mercury remain in tap water and are not filtered or controlled. What is not controlled has no excessive values.
21) Focus your thoughts on what you want to achieve or what the world should look like, not what you don't want. Use your power FOR something and not AGAINST something.
22) Take self responsibility seriously and do not blame anyone or anything in the so-called outside, such as supposed opponents, elites or governments. It always happens what every single one of us has allowed so far. Changes happen when a multitude change themselves. And that starts with you.
Many small feet can take many small steps... Let us take the steps towards peace together.
The world population is about 7.3 billion people. It is time for the world population to walk together - with many small feet, many small steps.... towards our common goal of inner and outer peace.
My request to the People is: Walk a path of love, tolerance, peace, tranquility, empathy, intimacy, in short: non-violent!
We live in a system of lies, corruption, bribery, power, profit, exploitation and senseless violence. But it doesn't have to stay that way. It's in our hands.
With these tips, everyone can make an important contribution to change. You too!
Comments are closed.
Rolf Krahnert. ConsciousLiving Coach, Guide and Mentor for Transformational Processes.