Do you resist what is happening in your life right now? Do you expect changes in your life? Don’t worry if you don’t see changes right away. Your inner reality is shifting and soon your outer reality will match your internal state. Be patient with yourself.
Like most people, you are probably stressed these days, because you believe everything needs to happen right away. You forget that everything happens in perfect timing. Do you want everything to happen instantly?
If you don't see anything changing on the outside, you start to lose faith in the power to create your reality. You even might start doubting if it's even real or possible.
You can't plant the seed and instantly pull it out to see if anything is growing. Your role now is to water your thoughts, habits and beliefs you want to manifest externally.
Soon you will see what you've planted come into fruition.
We have to be more patient and more trusting as we are doing our inner work. You are making a lot of changes in your life and the energy of your mind, body and inner self is shifting to a higher frequency to align you to new experiences, new habits, new people, new energy and a whole new mindset.
Everything will suddenly change for you. It will all happen. However, your number one focus right now is to continue making the changes and don't give up on yourself. Keep watering your seed.
Give yourself the space you need to reconnect with your inner self.
Keep reminding yourself why you even wanted to change in the first place. Deep down within your self you knew you deserved more out of life than what you used to settle for.
Now that you're going to be more patient, you'll be allowing the work to be done through you and for you. Soon you will notice the results of your efforts. You will see how powerful you are.
You will notice that you have the ability to fully transform your life. Give yourself credit right now. You're on a beautiful journey.
Love and Light
1) I have realised that everything can be examined and emotionally resolved through deep self inquiry. When this self inquiry is thorough, it doesn’t mean I no longer experience thoughts or feeling sensations. The emotional triggers underneath the thoughts are seen for what they are. They are reminders for my awakening, reminding me that I am not my thoughts, feelings or perceptions. Deep self inquiry leads me to recognise my true being, which ever- present, unlimited awareness. So I can express freely my perspective without feeling attached to it or traumatised when there is disagreement or conflict from others.
2) I have realised that addiction is not a moral failing. It’s simply the way many of us survive until we are clear enough psychologically, emotionally and energetically to move pass the addiction. We are taking care of ourselves during addictions and in moving past them. Addictions for me are nothing more than expectations and attachment to outcomes, and I believe that my inner peace depends on that.
3) Although many people say they want to be free spiritually, there is an aspect of our minds that does not want this. People love to suffer on some level, perhaps because it is familiar. Embracing and honouring that aspect and then inquiring into it within myself has been the key to going deeper and deeper.
4) Money isn’t inherently good or bad. It’s the many beliefs around money that cause suffering. I’ve met homeless people who are quite happy. I’ve met millionaires who are miserable. I’ve met spiritual people who suffer over their belief that money isn’t spiritual. I’ve met people who have no interest in spirituality who are clear around money issues and do not suffer. It’s the beliefs, not the money or lack of money. Having said that, I like to have money at my disposal to take care of myself and the people I love. I also love to be in a position to take care of others I meet who do not have enough money to make ends meet.
5) When observing the world I realise that almost everyone is traumatised, not just the people who have suffered from extreme physical or sexual abuse or even war. It’s a matter of degree. Trauma doesn’t look like trauma at first sight. But that emotional trigger that rises up in the face of psychological conflict, abandonment, relationship breakups, political deceit, and inhumane authority is trauma. I’ve also learned that our world as a whole is not quite ready to own up to and resolve the trauma. Most are still blaming others in order to feel better. I will keep addressing trauma until we all look within and face it. This is how we will change the world. I did not learn this from a book. I learned from inquiring deeply into my own trauma.
6) I have come to realise that achievements, relationships, things and substances cannot provide lasting happiness, only temporary pleasures or temporary relief. This doesn’t mean I have to avoid the world or turn away from it. Pleasure is wonderful. This simply means that for lasting happiness, I can only look within. The world is merely the matrix of resisting pain and searching for pleasure.
7) Falling in love is mostly about the ego. Beyond the “falling in love” stage there is a deeper, more emotionally mature love that can endure eternally. It is unbreakable and unconditional. It is the very essence of our being that recognises that same essence in the other.
8) I have realised that everything that I try to hide from others is an opportunity to inquire into shame and guilt. I’ve also learned that, once I am free of shame and guilt, it is nobody’s business to know everything about me unless I want that to share it.
9) I have realised that death is nothing to fear. Only the ego fears its own death. The ego is essentially the belief that one’s identity is the body/mind and shares it’s destiny. Inquire into the nothingness of the ego and the fear disappears. Then one can truly live.
10) Spiritual awakening is only the beginning. Waking up to one’s true nature is like a match that lights a fire. The fire is the key. And that fire can change the world. Spiritual awakening is not some sort of end goal, there is no end goal. Life is constant movement happening in the Here and Now, the limitless, ever-present reality of being.
Love and Light
Authenticity and Individuality - is it lacking in our time?
To be real and authentic - what does that mean?
The following thoughts are meant to be quite provocative.
Have you ever wondered why the media wants to sell ‘one fits all’ standards?
We are told that our blood pressure of 130/80 should not change, regardless how challenging life is playing with us. And what about cholesterol? More than 4 is dangerously high we are told, even if certain hormones will no longer be sufficiently produced.
A healthy and very individual intolerance-reaction of the body from poisons, toxins and preservative loaded foods must be nipped in the bud. The body’s very own warning signs like indigestion, diarrhoea, fever or vomiting are seen as mistakes and must be attacked with pharmaceuticals, even if healthy self-regulating mechanisms are blocked this way.
What we also mean by that is, women should wear dress size 6 and wear 15 cm high heels to appear 178 cm high, even if it damages their feet. They should have at least 12D bra size, so they might invest in unnaturally looking plastic. Eyebrows need to have a particular shape, nails be perfectly manicured and being hairless is compulsory.
And men are not really better off; men should be able to impress with a trained biceps and a hairless six-pack. But their investment in the fitness studio is really nothing compared to the investment of a woman in their standard beauty. So men, if you are not up to the norm, an artificially enhanced doll might not wake up next to you, even if your viagra-enhanced virility promises heaven on earth.
It seems that without an iPhone or iPad we do not fit into the category of successful people. The average consumer is becoming less motivated in the light of a spirited and will-powered elite. But if you look closely, that elite almost sleep-walks through life and throws their hard-earned money into the big pockets of the money sucking methods of the modern beauty, anti-ageing and health industry.
Almost cloned looking people are the outcome. Now it only needs training to polish communication skills, and voila, the successful man/woman of today is complete.
But it would be simple to confront him/her now with his/her fears: ‘am I nice enough, successful enough, adapted enough, sufficiently insured for unforeseen disasters?’ It won’t be covered anyway, bad luck! But hey, your well overdrawn credit card gets charged anyway.
Oppressive drugs, glutamate and addictive chemistry in lab-made foods are obviously meant to prevent us from listening to an increasingly urgent call for awakening. Many would like to cough at this trend, but even at the first timid attempts to cough, it will be knocked on the head right away with prescribed asthma medication.
It is sad to observe that most of our potential is suppressed and lies dormant because of fear. Instead, modern man drags himself through life with difficulty and low self-esteem and fervently hopes that his many masquerades are not uncovered.
Psychics and Tarot Readers, although there are indeed many excellent professional talents among them, should instead lead us to find our way and tell us with what kind of purpose and mission we have begun our earthly lives.
Conventional education and modern upbringing pulls our children into a norm, into categories where only the best intellects are deemed to be successful. Most children’s individuality is lost on the way and their inherent divine essence becomes increasingly darkened.
Envy, resentment, jealousy, fears and anxiety, resistance to change and doubt occupies rather dominantly 90% of our thoughts.
Is that really what we want, are we even aware of it?
Do you feel strange and uneasy reading this description, even if it is well exaggerated? Could it be that perhaps there is something wrong? Is it because that it is what we honestly want? It seems that clever minds wants us all to be interchangeable and that we perfectly fit a certain standard, which everyone is so frantically trying to obtain.
Do we feel happy this way, satisfied, inspired and full of creative ideas, overflowing with feelings of irrepressible love of life and full of compassion and love for us and the lives of our co-inhabitants of our planet? If you look around, we are light years away from it. Depression, allergies, diabetes, chronic fatigue and a general uneasiness are on the rise worldwide.
Do we not secretly pull respectfully our hat for people who dare to be ‘different’, who do what they want regardless of norms and other peoples opinion. Are we not amazed and think ‘how did he/she do that? That is brave, isn’t it! Wow - this person really lives his/her individuality!’ We believe it would only be possible for some lucky individuals! The truth is far from it - it is possible for anyone and everyone to step out of a conditioned norm and be authentically themselves.
To be authentic and to live your true potential you need to be ready to take responsibility for your life. ‘Yes that’s me and I don’t mind not to fit in! But I feel comfortable with being who I am! I live my own life and no-one else is responsible for my happiness!’ Lets face it, such an attitude takes courage, determination and sometimes you might feel lonely or misunderstood. It requires love and respect for oneself. It also requires a preparedness to be rejected sometimes by people who would rather oblige to the norm, and it needs willingness to connect with people who share the same courage to live authentic and also enjoy it.
There is enough help to getting in touch with your individual aspects. Astrology for example was always able to describe peoples individuality and life paths. Personal Profiling puts your entire genetic potential on the table. If everyone starts today learning about their individuality and embracing it, we can be a community of real and authentic people tomorrow. People who support each other in living their individuality and enrich each others lives sounds like the choice for an enlightened society.
What you can do?
Become increasingly aware of your gut feelings. Learn to distinguish between your gentle voice within that tells you wether you are following your own inner guidance and the voice that leads you from a place of conditioning and conforming.
Isn’t it time to wake up and dare to be different, creating something unique, rather than continuing with dull obedience, separation, fear and more wars?
The fear of not fitting the norm imprisons the soul, living your individuality makes you free.
When I encourage living your individuality I don’t mean that only in a rebellious way, but also in a gentle, loving and respectful way.
Love and Light